We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Platform (e.g., while on the Platform or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Platform). The Platform only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our services or products. The Platform collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and email address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and credit card information when registering for our events or purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Platform. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Platform. If you have accessed our Platform via a social media platform, such as Facebook and Instagram, we may collect information related to your social media account, such as your handle or identifier on that platform. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Platform, and web beacons, to access cookies, count users who visit the Platform, or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Platform in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features; advertising that appear on the Platform; and, making other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors and third-party publishers and advertisers for a variety of purposes. Unless you inform us in accordance with the process described below, we reserve the right to use, and to disclose to third parties, all of the information collected from and about you while you are using the Platform in any way and for any purpose, such as to enable us or a third party to provide you with information about products and services.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Some of our third-party advertisers and ad servers that place and present advertising on the Platform also may collect information from you via cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. These third-party advertisers and ad servers may use the information they collect to help present their advertisements, to help measure and research the advertisements’ effectiveness, or for other purposes. The use and collection of your information by these third-party advertisers and ad
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our Platforms is acquired by another Company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets. Your consent to transfer such assets or any of your information shall not be required.
Personal Information Our Company Collects And How It Is Used
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our products or services including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the services. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience while using our products and services. Your information will never be disclosed, traded, licensed or sold to any third party. However, we may make limited disclosure of personal information under the specific circumstances described below. The information you provide to us will never be disclosed, traded, licensed or sold to a third party. However, there are specific instances, described below, where your information could be provided to a known third party.
The Types of Information We Collect and Store:
Some of the information we may collect about you and store in connection with the provision and fulfillment of our services to you may include, but is not limited to:
• Email Address;
• Mailing Address;
• Billing Address;
• PayPal Email Address;
• Masked Credit Card Information (for refunds);
• Other responses to surveys and questionnaires;
• Sign-up source;
• Date of account creation;
• Date of account updates;
• IP address;
• Time stamp;
• Device type;
• Email open clicks;
• User ID;
• User behavior;
• Login history;
• Order details;
• Facebook ID;
• Time Zone;
• Your rating of our support;
• Telephone number;
• Testimonials, with your authorization; and
• Anonymized Facebook comments.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
The above personal information may be used for the following purposes:
• To operate, improve, or promote our services;
• To contact you;
• When you have opted in to receive email messaging;
• To respond to your email inquiries. Specifically, when Visitors or Members send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose, or share it with third parties;
• To monitor and analyze trends such as:
o Purchase history o Sales reports o Behavior on the Platform o Email clicks and opens;
• To market our products and services through:
o Email marketing o Advertising, including retargeting via Google and Facebook o Notifications; and
• Perform accounting, administrative and legal tasks.
Who Has Access to Your Data Within Our Organization:
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with the products and services you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, including requests for refund. Those staff members may be on teams such as: marketing, events, development, executive, customer support (PrimeGuides). Employees only have access to data that is relevant to their team, on a “need to know” basis.
Who We Share Your Data With Outside of Our Organization and Why:
We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Platform, to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations. We use 3rd- party solutions for marketing and analytics. This processing occurs on third party platforms on accounts owned by Company. This processing is subject to our Data Privacy Agreements or Addenda with these third parties, and their respective privacy policies.
Why We Store Information We Collect From You:
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a Member on the Platform, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
• So you can use our Platform;
• To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
• To provide you with a refund, if entitled;
• To better understand the traffic to our Platform so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience;
• To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Third Party Links
Analytics and Online Advertising
Social Networking and Other Third Party Features
Notice Concerning Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser- initiated DNT signals. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
Cookies and Tracking Tools:
• To remember your country and language preferences;
• To deliver information that matches your interests;
• To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns;
• To let you automatically log into programs and parts of our Platform that require membership; and
• To manage and present Platform info displayed on our Platform that will be specific to you.
We also use web beacons to collect personal and non-personal data on how you use our Platform, such as how long did you visit our page, what web browser you’re using, what’s your operating system, and who’s your internet service provider. We use these beacons, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our Platform including but not limited to the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, NetScape), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, or Mac), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider (e.g., AOL). This information is collected about thousands of Platform visits and analyzed as a whole. This information is useful in, for example, tracking the performance of our online advertising such as online banner ads and to determine where to place future advertising on other Platforms.
Data Security and Data Privacy Regulation:
Platforms we sponsor have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. If we do discover a security breach affecting your data, every effort will be made to provide a notification within 72 hours of our team learning of the occurrence.
California Consumer Privacy Act:
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides specific protections and rules with respect to California’s own definition of “Personal Information,” which includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. The CCPA also grants certain rights to California residents to access or delete the Personal Information that we have collected about them, to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by us to a third party, and not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable California data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Right to Access
California residents have the right to request certain information relating to our data practices in the preceding 12 months including:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
• The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
• The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information.
See above for more detail about the categories, sources, purpose of collection and recipients of personal information.
You also have the right to request the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity and California resident status, we will disclose to you the information that we have collected about you, as required by the CCPA.
Right to Deletion
California residents have the right to request the deletion of their personal information that we collect or maintain. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity and California resident status, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. Such exceptions include, but are not limited to, when the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction or provide goods or services to you, detect security incidents, comply with the law, and for internal uses reasonably aligned with your expectations.
Right to Opt-Out
California residents have the right to opt out of the sale by the Company of their personal information. We do not sell any personal information of minors under the age of 16 without receiving affirmative authorization to do so. To exercise this right, you can contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, generally speaking, please be assured that the Company does not sell or rent your information to third parties purely for our profit, to data brokers, or in any way other than those intended to improve your online experiences and the relevance of offers made to you through the Platform and elsewhere. There are instances where the Company has shared personal information in order to provide our customers with personalized services or customized offers to improve your online experiences, and to improve our products and services. We do this in ways that are intended to extend the experience to our customers in a variety of environments. Depending on the circumstances and the contractual obligations in place, this sharing may be a “sale” under applicable law and you may have the right to request that we stop such sharing.
Right to Non-Discrimination
California Residents have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when they exercise their rights to access, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA.
This means we cannot, for example:
• Deny goods or services to you;
• Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or by imposing penalties;
• Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of goods and/or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your personal information.
Exercising Your Rights
In order to exercise your “access”, “deletion”, and/or “opt-out” rights, you may submit a request by contacting us via email at: email@example.com or by calling us at [____________]. You may also authorize another person (your “agent”) to submit a request on your behalf, and in the same manner. Once we receive your request, we will contact you to verify your identity and California resident status and review your request.
We aim to respond to your requests within 45 days of receiving the request. If we need more time to respond to your request, we will let you know the reason and how much additional time we will need.
There are some exceptions to these requests. For example, we can keep your personal information for certain business purposes, such as processing payments for merchandise you order or undertaking internal research for our technological developments.
Additionally, the CCPA provides for certain exemptions, such that requests under the CCPA cannot prevent our ability to:
• comply with federal, state, or local laws;
• comply with certain requests by legal authorities;
• cooperate with enforcement agencies;
• exercise or defend legal claims;
• collect, use, retain, sell, or disclose consumer information that is deidentified or aggregate consumer information;
• collect or sell personal information if all aspects of such transactions occur wholly outside California; or
• preserve evidentiary privileges.
In some instances, we may refuse to respond to such a request based on an exemption, a legal requirement, or other business or legal policy. We will inform you as to the basis for refusing any such request.
Notice to California Residents under 18 Years of Age
If you are a registered user of online services under the age of 18, and we have actual knowledge of your age, then under California law you may request and obtain removal of certain content or information you have posted on our online services. To do so, please contact us at the address, phone number or email address below. Please note that removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content. For example, removal may not be possible or permitted if another provision of law requires the content to be maintained, if it was posted or reposted by others, or if we paid compensation to you in exchange for the posting.
California- Direct Marketing
Information Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine The Light” law), customers who are California residents and have a relationship with the Company primarily for personal, family, or household purposes are entitled to receive, upon request and free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. This information may be requested once a year. If applicable, this information will include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information. If you are a California resident and want to make a request for this information, please submit your request in writing to by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Economic Area (EEA):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing the Platform from within the EEA, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable EEA data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include, but are not limited to:
• Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information;
• If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered;
• Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information;
• Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account;
• Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent; and
• Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Children’s Privacy Statement:
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
• This Platform is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Platform. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Platform, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Platform.
• Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Platform, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Platform.
• Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Platform, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Platform’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.